Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My newest creation!

My husbands brother just got married on June 19th and at the last minute we couldn't make it to Canada. So with the help of my cricut and svgcuts.com this really made it feel like I was there! lol. It may look like just a box but it is stuffed with memories! I hope they like it!!












And inside the pocket.....


vellum "Forever" on top So you can barely see them through it!



and in THAT pocket...









Sorry I know I went a little crazy on the pictures, but I am so happy with how this turned out, and I wanted to share... I really wanted to keep this for myself, lol.

5 comments:

  1. That box is amazing! Very motivational! I am going to attempt something like this but I know it won't compare to yours! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so sweet! Thank you so much! I love my cricut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your box, and your photos are perfect for it....love your style....everything! it's perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!! I was very happy with it!

    ReplyDelete