Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Free Kindle book! A Little Death In Dixie.

After being bugged forever by my mother I finally Got the Kindle app for my newest baby (my EVO). I bought a book for 89 cents that I am really enjoying. But the only thing better than a book for 89 cents is a Bestselling Thriller for FREE! It's got great reviews so that is why I was surprised to see it for free. Here it is on amazon.


Tell your friends to comment on the giveaway post, if they don't want the bows they can give them to you!

Other (higher rated) Free Kindle books-
The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
Flowers For Elvis
Premiere
Alices Adventures in Wonderland
Gone to Green
A Nail Through the Heart
From a Distance (Timber Ridge Reflections, Book 1)
Seducing Jane Porter
Dracula
Pride and Prejudice
The Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
Once a Cowboy (This is worth clicking just to see the book cover! haha)
Gullivers Travels




No comments:

Post a Comment